Come play DooM

We Built This Forum (On Rock & Roll)
DEC 9

Come play DooM

Post by DEC 9 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:45 pm

S3rver : 172.18.35.52:666

i'm on aas b0mb3r,

fuck with me and ill war dial your modem so hrd u wont evr be able to git online again

SurresCern

Re: Come play DooM

Post by SurresCern » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:04 pm

o man gonna beat u so bad!!!

KillerJunglist

Post by KillerJunglist » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:45 pm

how do I dial in? I saw a cartoon one time where all the kids (on the acrtoon) were playing games on the computer together and they said "dial in". So how can I do that? Do I need a number or how do I make my phone do games?

Willsun

Post by Willsun » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:24 pm

i found you're game!! but i can't play because my mom keeps calling my aunt and i get d/c otherwise I'd kick your @$$ with the shotgun! heheh

Image-~--+==PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG IF YOU LIKE TO FUKKIN ROCK!!!!!==+--~-Image

"Bitch, i'm a man you can talk ta
But after you leave i'm a stalk ya" -Insane Clown Posse

Liska

Post by Liska » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:18 am

Throwing a lan party at my house @ 6pm till whenever. Direction are on the echonet. Be sure to bring enough network cable so we can daisychain. AND FOR GOD SAKE BRING SOME FRIGGIN' BNC TERMINATORS. I don't want a repeat of last time.

Warp

Post by Warp » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:20 am

is there a walkthrough for this game anywhere? i am having trouble installing it

LemonAIDS

Post by LemonAIDS » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:23 am

duuuuuude! i herd if you beat the game in 5 minutes all the cacodemons turn into boobs! :oops:

brightman

Post by brightman » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:27 am

It's true! My brother's friend's cousin's dad work's for Nintendo, he said he put it in the game HIMSELF!!1!

Liska

Post by Liska » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:28 am

Could you ask his dad if it's true that japan is already up to super mario bros 9?

Pretentious Goon

Post by Pretentious Goon » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:29 am

Warp wrote:is there a walkthrough for this game anywhere? i am having trouble installing it
its like the firs result you didnt even try http://www.doomworld.com/10years/doomco ... php?page=0

brightman

Post by brightman » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:32 am

Liska wrote:Could you ask his dad if it's true that japan is already up to super mario bros 9?
His dad actually has a copy of super mario bros ultra 11, and he get's to play test it on a new nintendo console: The Super Duper Nintendo!! He says it's like you're actually a little italzian plumber man, and that the coins actually spit out of a slot on the console so you can make moneys while you play video games all day! The little bastard won't let me come over and see it though because it's supposed to be secret, so shhhhh!

Thirty/Thirty

Post by Thirty/Thirty » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:40 am

I heard about this odd kid who makes creepy doom wads. He hates quake, I hate it too. He likes Kryten, I like the robot too. Ever heard about him, his name is rebthejuvey or something...

Willsun

Post by Willsun » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:54 am

LemonAIDS wrote:duuuuuude! i herd if you beat the game in 5 minutes all the cacodemons turn into boobs! :oops:
Do u get a wiener gun to shoot at them? lolololololol :mrgreen:

Pretentious Goon

Post by Pretentious Goon » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:06 am

any1 got any cool wads what would be fun to try out

removed overuse of the word cool

Thirty/Thirty

Post by Thirty/Thirty » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:15 am

TsurugiDarkness6675 wrote: Do u get a wiener gun to shoot at them? lolololololol :mrgreen:
Dude, I heard that this artist Frank Stringini did animation for a DOS game called Rodger Ramrod, where you fap fap fap to fight bad guys/girls.

It sort of looks like this:

OOC: I poked around the code and discovered they built it with an academic copy of Blake Stone 3D engine, which got them in legal trouble for selling the game. I think I got the only surviving copy.

Willsun

Post by Willsun » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:38 am

ummmmmmmmmmmm

If i had a BFG (BIG F****** GUN!) 9000 i would shoot ur post. keke

Ragnar

Post by Ragnar » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:15 pm

heretic si better, you guys should play heretic, its like they took doom and took everything out and put in stuff just like the old stuff but cooler, like you get a crossbo and a claw that shoots lazers and sh***

i wish my computer could run these awsome games, fukk (that means fuck, its my way of spelling fuck)
Gloriosa Did Nothing Wrong

Gloomy Rube
Celestia's Champions
Celestia's Champions
Custom title: I want you to be like a hamster please

Post by Gloomy Rube » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:43 pm

heretic is super cool. It has an expansion pack thingy that adds lotsa new levels for free but you need to download a patch and I don't know where.
ImageImageImageImage