Harem Protagonist is a very good game about making human connections with your fellow students and sharing an experience

Ooh, I love fun things! (Games, both video and traditional, discussion. looser posting styles allowed)

Moderator: Fizzbuzz

Fartlord Dunktronix

Re: Harem Protagonist is a very good game about making human connections with your fellow students and sharing an experi

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:14 pm

That scene is really boring so instead I'm going to click on this Izumi scene titled "Bra Shopping"

Fartlord Dunktronix

Re: Harem Protagonist is a very good game about making human connections with your fellow students and sharing an experi

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:14 pm

Setting is the mall, or other general shopping area plaza. Scene is only available on weekend after seeing "Wardrobe Malfunction"
There's a scene called "wardrobe malfunction"

Just gonna let that sink in

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:15 pm

Just as Izumi had instructed me to do so, I kept my weekend plans open as I wait for her at the shopping mall. And more specifically, the store she wanted me to meet her at: "Co's Creative Stir". What does "Co" mean, anyway? Is that a nickname, or something?
Author's note wrote:The above is an anagram of "Victoria's Secret", and meant to be a lingerie clothing store, among other things.
That is an incredibly shitty anagram

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:16 pm

Izumi appears in casual clothing. If possible, her boobs look bigger because of lack of bra.
WHAT THE FUCK

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:17 pm

Izumi wrote:Normally I'd buy a lot of cute clothes and save them for a rainy day, but my… "condition" sort of ruins that plan.
Close up on Izumi's rack
god i hate this game

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:18 pm

My eyes suddenly gaze down to her chest, instantly remembering the talk at her house the other day. Supposedly, her boobs are still growing, and they certainly look bigger now. What kind of bra could handles those mammoths? Could my hands even hold their weight? Such forbidden fruit, dangling just at arm's length…
why did i do this to myself

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:19 pm

But, but this is a lingerie store!
Izumi drags the protagonist to go lingerie shopping. I shit you not, here are the three choices:

1. It's full of cooties!
2. I don't wanna!
3. Isn't this a date thing?

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:20 pm

Cooties! A store of girl's underwear has to be full of them. I don't want to get sick or something.

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:20 pm

Izumi wrote:All this time I had pegged you for a pervert and an idiot. But I never guess your mental capacity was that of a child.
I just want to say at this point that this script is fucking rife with grammatical errors and it's fucking embarrassing

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:21 pm

Izumi wrote:I guess the sight of unmentionables is too mature for you to comprehend. A shame too, because I was almost considering letting you pick and see which designs fit me.
ugh this is literally a 13 year old's fantasy

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:22 pm

Izumi walks into the store, swaying her hips as she does. Calling me out on my immaturity is one thing, but to dangle that explicit promise?
MAKE IT STOP

MAKE IT STOP

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:23 pm

And did Izumi just moan? All I did was rub my thumb against her palm. Wait, no, that would be the inside. So, wouldn't the part I'm rubbing now be the anti-palm?
If you say it's a date, she'll let you hold her hand, and she moans from having her hand held

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:24 pm

As we enter the store, the first thing that jumps at me are the dark red colors. The whole store seems to have a mature, naughty vibe, and under normal circumstances would I ever enter here. I feel women staring and laughing at me like I'm some sort of funny-looking alien.
How embarrassing, going shopping for clothes with your girlfriend

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:25 pm

Izumi drags me further into the store passing displays of panties, stockings, garter belts and… cosplay cosmetics? I would have checked to make sure, but Izumi wanted bras now.
I'm pretty sure cosmetics are not specific to cosplay

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:25 pm

And when we reach the bras section, she lets go of my hand and starts browsing through. On her face is a scrunched-up, determined gaze as she picks up one bra and squeezing a cup while looking and reading the size of another.
This is the least evocative language possible

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:26 pm

Her brow deepens as she looks through each pair, as the majority of them are too small for her. Given the mammoths she's sporting, she might be better off using binding tape or something.
What is wrong with this writer? Like, just what the fuck is wrong with the brain that produced these words?

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:29 pm

Izumi wrote:A big one, obviously. But not too big. I've always worn tighter bras to keep them "under control". I feel if I gave them too much extra room...
I'm not an expert on bras, but I'm 99% sure this is not at all how they work

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:41 pm

Narrator wrote:Huh. You seem informative about the world of lingerie.
what the fuck does this even mean

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:41 pm

All the choices will affect Izumi's character route (fighter or model) as well as breast growth (fast or slow). For example, a "Sports Bra" on "Comfort" will put her closer to the fighter ending and make her breasts grow bigger over time. However, in the following section of scenes, the roll must succeed for the changes to start happening.

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:45 pm

Because a good bra is like a good partner and a good partner offers you support, encouragement and helps one grow into their full potential. I’ll be by your side when I can but during the times I can’t this is up to the task.
What does this even mean

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:49 pm

Change can be scary. However, it’s pretty clear to me you’re only growing into a stronger and more wonderful person. I’ve always known you to be a woman of strength in every sense of the word and I can’t wait to see how strong you’ll become. I’m happy I get to bear witness to origin story! When you become... a super hero!
I just want you all to know that this dialogue path increases Izumi's breast growth stat

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:49 pm

I don’t know why but I always think you look your best after a good sweat. I think this sports bra really completes the look. Hey! Maybe you'll grow big muscles along with bigger boobs too! It'll be the best of both worlds!
HOW DOES THIS KEEP GETTING MORE AND MORE FUCKED UP

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:51 pm

Izumi seems to share in my euphoric epiphany with the open mouth stare she's given me. She always likes working out so maybe one of these days she'll make a breakthrough. I could tell by the way she's-- Ouch. No, wait, that's her pissed look. Nevermind.
I hate this. I hate this so much.

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:52 pm

Izumi wrote:Has Sakaguchi heard your disgusting mouth? I’m glad I apparently hit all your ‘fetishes’ but maybe try to remember you’re here at my bequest and my service, not yours? Speak like that again and your wallet won’t be the only thing empty by the end of the day!
What does that threat even mean

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:53 pm

Well, it just seems fitting to wear soemthing that would hold you tight and steady during an exercise. Few things in this world have the power to contain all your awesomeness but I think this should do the job. And besides, this is how all the martial artists dress, right? You can’t go around with you full power unleashed right? It wouldn’t be fair to anybody else. You’re already a knock out, at least give others a fighting chance!
Talk about a tortured metaphor

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:54 pm

Not that it matters, my 50% is more than most people’s 150%. However, I suppose while I’m knocking out fools I need not knock myself out. I shall accept your sealing offering, weak phlebian.
Did David Cage write this or something? Good lord, this is bad.

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:55 pm

I don’t know why but I always think you look your best after a good sweat. I think this sports bra really completes the look. Plus, while you’re lifting bars, this will help keep your hooters behind bars.
what

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Izumi wrote:YOU should be a cage, you limp-dick imbecile! How someone managed to pick what looks like an actually useful bra is beyond me. And if I hear one more word out of you, I'll choke you with the very "cage" you offered me!
Did anyone fucking proofread this

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Because a beautiful bra such as this suits a beautiful woman such as you. You can be a handful but I truly do believe the world is a better place with you around. More of a good thing can’t be bad so how can more of you be bad? Don’t try to hide who you are, in every respect. Be bold, be proud! …and of course, don't be afraid to puff your chest out.
I'm getting physically ill from this

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:09 pm

I add the last line almost as a stage whisper but she heard it clearly as she coughs awkwardly (and chest bounce).
Stop. This isn't funny. This isn't sexy. It's just terrible.

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:11 pm

Shujin Why not this one? It's underwear, meant to be playful, sexy and dirty. It's perfect, plus it has a cute design.
Izumi I'll admit it's cute, but what if it's too big?
Shujin Then you'll just fill into it in no time. You're "growing", remember?
Inner Izumi gasps, scowls, and then pulls her leg back. Before I realize what was happening--
note S/E: Cartoonish crash (like an anvil?)
Inner …I'm down on the floor cradling my bruised crotch.
Izumi Try growing up from that.
I'm just posting this one without further comment

Fartlord Dunktronix

Post by Fartlord Dunktronix (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:12 pm

Of course. Part of being a good model is playing sleight of eye well so this bra might give you some good practice. I’d also argue a bra that is both sexy and is up to the task of supporting all your majestic glory is a formidable bra indeed, no?
Fucking hell, just reading these words is painful. How did the worst writer get assigned to the worst girl

Mechanical Ape
Not slim, definitely shady

Post by Mechanical Ape (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:19 pm

Fartlord Dunktronix wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:14 pm
There's a scene called "wardrobe malfunction"

Just gonna let that sink in
misread, thought the store was named “Wardrobe Malfunction”

Gloomy Rube
I want you to be like a hamster please
Celestia's Champions

Post by Gloomy Rube (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:45 pm

Fartlord Dunktronix wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:16 pm
WHAT THE feather

is uh... is it a thing for people to go commando while wearing casual clothes because where the heck did this come from
ImageImageImageImage

Geomancing
Patreon supporter

Post by Geomancing (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:11 pm

I'm a guy and I know more about bras than whoever wrote that.

West Filly
Stare Masters

Post by West Filly (?) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:21 pm

Izumi should consult a bra fitter.
👉👉🥜🏠