Japanimation thread

We Built This Forum (On Rock & Roll)
WhitemageofDOOM

Japanimation thread

Post by WhitemageofDOOM » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:29 am

By popular demand of our long time users we've decided to lift the ban on japanimation, however please keep all japanimation talk contained in this thread.

Thank you.

MahLilPoopy.LOL!

Re: Japanimation thread

Post by MahLilPoopy.LOL! » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:36 am

Thanks mods! You guys are great.

Have any of you guys seen slayers? If your into D&D you should definitely check it out.

(User was banned for this post)

MewSwisevevam

Post by MewSwisevevam » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:37 am

One thread? That's bullshit, we have like a dozen threads for crappy toy commercials and kids shows but we can only have one thread for quality animation? This blows.

Resboambjoums

Post by Resboambjoums » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:07 am

WhitemageofDOOM wrote:One thread? That's bullshit, we have like a dozen threads for crappy toy commercials and kids shows but we can only have one thread for quality animation? This blows.
While i don't agree with your tone, i have to agree it's kind of unfair that japanimation is regulated to a ghetto. There's some really good stuff coming from japan.

FijiBoy

Post by FijiBoy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:12 am

One thread? That's bullshit, we have like a dozen threads for crappy toy commercials and kids shows but we can only have one thread for quality animation? This blows.
While i don't agree with your tone, i have to agree it's kind of unfair that japanimation is regulated to a ghetto. There's some really good stuff coming from japan.
Your both so very gay, japanimation is crap. Mods should just ban you both and lock the thread.
I can't imagine how you can live with yourself after admitting you watch japanimation.

KillerJunglist

Post by KillerJunglist » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:21 pm

NOOOoooo! Japanamation thread? Why?! Mods, crack down on this NOW.

I saw some Japanamation with my brother a few weeks a go and it was SIKC! It was all big headed girls being RAPED I AM NOT KIDDING!!1!

Seriously, we need to bomb japan again or something bnecause thsi stuff is no good and we really don't need it in teh forums . Please remove this thread okay>

DEC 9

Post by DEC 9 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:29 pm

NOOOoooo! Japanamation thread? Why?! Mods, crack down on this NOW.

I saw some Japanamation with my brother a few weeks a go and it was SIKC! It was all big headed girls being RAPED I AM NOT KIDDING!!1!

Seriously, we need to bomb japan again or something bnecause thsi stuff is no good and we really don't need it in teh forums . Please remove this thread okay>
everyone in this thread is getting banned

ur all soooo gay

Fnord

Post by Fnord » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Guys, be cool.
You don't want a japanimation thread you don't have to look at it.
You think it's unfair that there's only one thread allowed for japanimation take it up with the mods, if you guys keep this thread cool the mods will probably listen after you prove this thread can be constructive.

NekoGrrrl

Post by NekoGrrrl » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:50 pm

KAWAII! A Japanese animation thread! I was going to start one but I was afraid. Kind of baka of me, huh? ^_^

*adjusts cat ears, bows deeply* Ahem, konichiwa evryone! I love Japanese animation and my favorite is RANMA and a half. It's so good and funny. omushroi! I wish I could turn into a pretty girl o.O

And don't listen to teh jerks please mods, this thread will be ultra sugoi kawaii once they leave and we can have a tea ceremony online and EVRYTHING (as you can tell I am an expert on Nippon (japan in japanese) so I can run the tea party if minna is interested ^_^)

By the way, please be respectful of Nippon (see above) and call it Japanese Animation. Thats what it is called in Japan so please respect that. *smiles and bounces away* Sayonara!

CosmogenicLily
Site Admin

Post by CosmogenicLily » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:32 am

Well, I can see that this was a big mistake.