I'm looking for that wholesome picture of Pinkie frosting a cake, I think Isaak drew it

here a forum about pony (General Pony Talk)

Moderators: Wayoshi, Venusy

Durandal
Faithful Students

I'm looking for that wholesome picture of Pinkie frosting a cake, I think Isaak drew it

Post by Durandal (?) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:38 pm

It's a simple sketch of Pinkie decorating a cake, and she's saying some wholesome Bob Ross stuff like "you can't always be the best, but you can always try your best and that's just fine". I need it but I can't find it anywhere. I'm sure it was on the booru so I guess I could download that if it comes to it.

also hello everyone remember me? :butt:

ixnay
The Great and Powerful Trixsters

Re: I'm looking for that wholesome picture of Pinkie frosting a cake, I think Isaak drew it

Post by ixnay (?) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:18 pm

Just have to look at Aramek's facebook page since he replies to anyone that has a birthday with it

Durandal
Faithful Students

Re: I'm looking for that wholesome picture of Pinkie frosting a cake, I think Isaak drew it

Post by Durandal (?) » Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:39 am

thank you my dude

Aramek
Your MRI results have shown total infection to now be approximately one fifth of the full mass of the tissue.

"So you're saying..."

Your brain is about 20% tumor.
Rarity's Roughnecks
Patreon supporter

Post by Aramek (?) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:54 pm

Durandal wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:39 am
thank you my dude
Fun fact it was a Steve Ross quote as Bob's son was hosting that particular episode! :spoiler:
Image There was a link here, it's dead now and I'm sad.