FREE Online and FREE music?

We Built This Forum (On Rock & Roll)
kylesimmons20482

FREE Online and FREE music?

Post by kylesimmons20482 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Hey this thread is about how to get free dial up or at least to clear up the rumors I heard. I repeat this is DO NOT BRING UP LIVEACTION CARTOONS NOT BEING CARTOONS TO ME HERE.

So I heard that you can keep using those America online from stocking up on those AOL disks things you see at walmart and kohls, and then using the codes to keep your screename in freetrial mode. Can anyone confirm this? Please I only have like an hour of free dial up and I don't want to bike all the way to my metro to get like a months supply of disks or whatever haha (their free right?) for nothing.

Also while we're on the topic of FREE THINGS :) as many of you know, METALLICA is releasing a new album this summer. Now I'm low on funds and I heard from my big bro whos into programing that you can get a radio, and then copy songs from the radio waves onto a cassette tape. Its true, he showed me like a jansport bag full of of blank no label cassete capes he menially labeled with band names that played songs by those entitled. If that's the case, then I plan on spending my summer vacation (yeeah) getting METALLICAs next best album for free without wasting perfectly spendable pokemon allowances. Anyone know how to do this too?

So talk about how to get free internet and free music on cassetes here. I repeat this is DO NOT BRING UP LIVEACTION CARTOONS NOT BEING CARTOONS TO ME HERE please and dont delete me again, for we can be friends my buds.

P.S.: I can run those AOL floppy disks on my floppy drive, yes?
Last edited by kylesimmons20482 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

concerned reader
Agents of Chaos
Agents of Chaos
Patreon supporter
Custom title: If we're going to love someone, anyone, why not start with ourselves and see where that takes us?

Re: FREE Online and FREE music?

Post by concerned reader » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Man, I heard somewhere you can make free phone calls by like playing back a tape deck of beeps and boops into the receiver.

KillerJunglist

Re: FREE Online and FREE music?

Post by KillerJunglist » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:24 pm

I just did some math... they say you have to use the 3000 free hours in 45 days but guess what THERE ARENOT THAT MANY HOURS IN 45 DAYS! This is a rip off I think.