RUSP: Rainbow Unicorn Sunshine Palace 3: Getting Better Every Day

Where everybody knows your name. (Safe Spaces and Self-Help)

Moderator: Momo

Snowfire
Night Mares

Re: RUSP: Rainbow Unicorn Sunshine Palace 3: Getting Better Every Day

Post by Snowfire (?) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:25 am

Madeline wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:13 pm
Really cool and good how I feel like people’s deliberate lack of response to me makes me feel like they fucking hate me and wonder who hates me and how much

Especially when they’ve known me for years and know I have RSD among many many other problems
No one hates you Madeline, I can assure you of that. :hug:

You have to remember that lack of response doesn't mean that people don't care about you. It's just sometimes life happens and we don't have an opportunity to respond.

Name: Tammy

diribigal
Special Flowers

Re: RUSP: Rainbow Unicorn Sunshine Palace 3: Getting Better Every Day

Post by diribigal (?) » Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:03 am

Madeline wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:13 pm
Really cool and good how I feel like people’s deliberate lack of response to me makes me feel like they fucking hate me and wonder who hates me and how much
I'm sorry you're feeling this way and want to emphasize that not responding in this thread is not evidence of people hating you. Reading and especially responding in this thread takes energy, emotional and otherwise, that not everyone has/feels like investing at any given moment.
Especially when they’ve known me for years and know I have RSD among many many other problems
I don't know who this is intended for, but even if someone knows you have RSD, 1. not having the energy to respond to stuff here is not rejection and 2. It's not someone's responsibility to respond even if they can predict how you might feel, even if they like you and care about you.
ImageImageImage Very math.